Call for Papers
Papers are invited on the following theme: Libraries Pushing Boundaries
Vision, leadership and Professional Development
Highlighting value and quality
Strategic partnership and collaboration, globally and locally
Leading and transforming / emerging leaders
Work environments – problems and solutions
Developing Capable Citizens
Information- and further- literacies (globally and locally)
Student success pathways
Employability and career support
Digital and Service Delivery
Users as co-creators of services and spaces
Spaces for discovery
AI and robots in the library
Discovery services and systems
Marketing for maximum returns
Impact and Surfacing Research
Sharing and promoting research
#Hashtag social media experiences
Mapping Sustainable Development Goals
- Proposals should reflect international perspectives and provide insight into regional issues, with the aim of engaging attendees in networking and relationship/capacity building.
- A written paper will be required for the conference proceedings, however a range of presentation formats are possible (Presentations, Posters, or Workshops).
- Poster presentations are invited. Poster authors will have an opportunity to speak briefly to their poster at the conference during the ‘Poster Presentation Session’.
- Workshops proposals are welcome. Presenters should aim for a 90 minute session that is interactive
- Presenters are expected to attend the conference in person and register as an attendee.
The Call for Papers is now closed.
More information and submission details are available at https://easychair.org/cfp/iatul2023