Early Bird (registration before January 31, 2023) IATUL Members : AED 2500
Early Bird (registration before January 31, 2023) Non-IATUL Members : AED 3250
IATUL Members : AED 2800
Non-IATUL Members: AED 3600
Single Day : AED 1000
Social Program (Accompanying Guest): AED 1100
- Registration fees include access to conference programs, all meals (coffee breaks, lunch and dinner) with the exception of Wednesday’s meals.
- Registration for optional study tours on Wednesday, March 15, is available and a lunch is included with those optional registrations.
- Social program registration includes all the social events (welcome reception on Sunday, March 12; evening reception on Monday, March 13; gala dinner on Tuesday, March 14, and farewell reception on Thursday, March 16).
Accompanying guests can also choose to attend the Study Tour, on
- Wednesday, March 15, for an additional 350 AED.
If, after booking, you are unable to attend, you are welcome to nominate someone else to attend in your place at no additional cost. Please advise of substitutions via email so a correct name tag can be made available at the registration desk.
- Cancellation more than 60 days before the event will result in a 100% refund Cancellation less than 60 days and more than 30 days before the event will result in a 90% refund
- Cancellation less than 30 days, but more than 14 days will result in an 80% refund
- Cancellation less than 14 days will result in no refund.
- Cancellation must be sent via email. The effective date is the date of dispatch.
Optional Study Tour and Lunch (Wednesday, March 15, 2023)
Additional fee: AED 350
This fee covers transportation,
guide, entrance fees, and lunch
UAE Heritage Tour (Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Centre for Cultural Understanding – SMCCU, dhow cruise with lunch)
UAE Futuristic Tour (Mohammed Bin Rashid Library, Museum of the Future, Lunch)